Discover the art of Pinning!
The guide to becoming a Pinterest Connoisseur.
This course was specifically designed for those wanting to utilize Pinterest for their business. If you’re a Virtual Assistant, Project Manager, Creative Director, or Astronaut… but need to dig deeper and learn the “how to” and “why” of Pinterest, keep reading!
Did you know that 90% of my clients see Pinterest being their #1 traffic source? Crazy right? Your target audience will ALWAYS be on Pinterest, no matter how niche your business is. That’s why it is AMAZING!
Most other social media platforms are ‘pay to play’, so specializing in Pinterest is a smart, inexpensive way that offers organic traffic for entrepreneurs. It’s a great way to gain clients quickly and consistently.
Interested in learning SEO?
We will cover IT ALL. From setting up boards, optimizing your profile for search, creating optimal graphics for the platform, to using Tailwind Tribes & debunking myths about Pinterest.
Remember, Pinterest is a search engine. If you don’t know how to navigate it correctly, you could potentially lose out on clients and sales, which we do not want to do!
Don’t want to DIY? Check out my options for Pinterest strategy here.
A few Pinterest stats if you aren’t convinced that you need to utilize Pinterest for your business (source: Hootsuite):
- 90 percent of weekly users use Pinterest to make purchase decisions
- 59 percent of millennials have discovered products on Pinterest
- High-income and educated US households are twice as likely to use Pinterest as low-income and less educated US households
- 85 percent of women users use Pinterest to plan “life moments”
- 98 percent of users go out and try the ideas they find on Pinterest
- Pinterest users spend 29 percent more while shopping than non-users
The course will launch on May 1, 2019. You will be e-mailed the course info before we begin. Early bird pricing ends April 25th, 2019, so make sure to enroll ASAP! Click below to join the party! As soon as you do, you receive access to our exclusive Begin to Pin VIP Facebook group where you can begin asking questions & learning immediately!